2.20.2012

Pat on the back

 I just want to say out loud that I have officially completed 7 weeks of a running program 3 times a week and lost 10 lbs. I am working towards running a 5k in the spring. I can run 20 minutes with no breaks and not die, which is huge considering before 7 weeks ago, I hadn't exercised in several years (years?! embarrassing).

Source: tumblr.com via Jaimie on Pinterest

And dare I admit that I am growing to like running?


My pants are  baggy AND I have finally been asked "Have you lost weight?"I also went to a dietitian and am proactively working to get my health problems under control. I still have a longgg way to go, but I had to congratulate myself a little because for the first time in a long time I am taking care of my health.


Previously, I would have rewarded myself with food, but today I think I'll buy myself a new pair of yoga pants before I go to the gym.

1 comments:

Melissa :) said...

GREAT work, Kim!! I am so happy and excited for you! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com