1.04.2012

Better Late Than Never

Last year, J and I decided we were going to send Christmas cards. His co-workers and many of our family members all send them and we felt like bums for not doing the same. Of course, when the time came we forgot. Opps. Our reminder came when we got home from our vacation in NYC on December 22nd our mailbox was full of Christmas cards.  Apparently I also forgot to cancel the mail while we were gone. My bad. 

Since it was December 22, we knew it was now or never. Thank goodness for the internet for all of us procrastinators out there. I jumped on Snapfish and got to work.

It was soooo easy. We picked our favorite design out of loads of choices and literally just grabbed and dropped our own pictures onto the template. We were then able to send our personalized cards to Walgreens directly and pick them up within an hour. Easy as pie.

I even heard that some people received their cards by Christmas Eve!


Penny was clearly the star of the card. No surprise there.

In other Christmas card news,  this year I displayed the cards we received a little bit differently than last year. I took some of my favorite left over ribbon from wrapping presents and put it over our kitchen cabinet doors and attached the cards to it with paperclips.



The original plan was wooden clothespins, but we don't have any and I was far too lazy to go to the store.


I used a command hook on the inside of the cabinets to anchor the ribbon.


I know it is time to take the cards down, but I kind of don't ever want to take them down. I love looking at them all displayed everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com