6.29.2011

Baby Shower Gift

As I mentioned before here, we have a beautiful new niece. Almost as soon as we got the news that my BIL and SIL were pregnant with a little girl, Aunt Kim went on a shopping spree. Yep, we started spoiling her before she even made her big entrance.

From the day we got the good news, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for a baby shower gift. I had seen this idea on Facebook a while back and I knew it would be perfect. So as soon as we knew the baby's sex, I took it as my green light to go.

To start I began to collect baby clothes... a lot of baby clothes. But hey, a girl can't ever have too many clothes, right?

Every time I got a good coupon for somewhere (think JCPenny $10 off cards), I would buy an outfit or two so I really did this at a reasonable price.

Once I had all the baby clothes, I got a clothesline, a bag of clothespins, and a wicker laundry basket. See where I'm going with this?

I put all the clothes on the clothesline with the clothespins and put them in the laundry basket like this


I wrote pull here on the top clothespin. Then I threw a comfy baby blanket on top to hide the goods and tied a tag on the handle.


I had a blast doing this. I love how it turned out. It was so much fun watching her open it.






I can't wait to do it again! Who's next? :)

Linking up to

Home Stories A to Z Tutorials & Tips Tuesday
Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.


Check out my page - kitchen installations Tyne and wear

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com